로고

Sulim & Biotek
Login Register
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

자유게시판

"The day I was enchanted by the sparkle of the chandelier ゜.:。 +゜…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 ulIq46
    댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-10-24 17:21

본문

This year, I was able to enjoy a feast for the eyes again with a tie-up project with a women's magazine❤︎

Last year, I shot everything from chandeliers to wall mirrors for the same media, but this year, I got an amazing offer to shoot three different chandeliers in three different sizes?!

And they were all different sizes, large, medium, and small (゚ロ゚屮)屮

"We have to build in the wall lamps," "The studio is everything,"

Yes, we can't drill holes in the studio walls????

...So it was quite a big project.

Checking each item one by one, we made all the arrangements just in time...

Shooting location

Left: In the room where we were scheduled to shoot in the afternoon, there were a pile of dozens of boxes containing chandelier parts and other items!

The tall stepladder and the red of the brand packaging were a nice touch❤︎

Right: We attached weights to the Century Stand we rented from the equipment store, placed a three-meter-long bar on it, and firmly installed the hanging hardware.

And, the cushioning material is made to prevent the glass from breaking, which is what you'd expect from a high-end brand. (Last year, I didn't have time to take a peek at the packaging ????)

First cut

First, the main support is set on the bar, and various parts are attached...

The client's assembly team works as a team to set up the parts one after another.

The smallest "Zenith" 6 lights are completed in no time.

Furniture and props are placed at the same time, and finally, the position of the red piece, which is always present in a chandelier, is adjusted and it's shooting time!

When I walked around, the slight (?) vibration was transmitted to the Century, and the crystal parts swayed slightly... (^_^;

The photographer said "OK" and the first shot was completed without any problems.

Second shot

This time, 12 "Zenith" lights in black crystal.

The weight has doubled at over 24kg, and the main support is also firmly in a wooden box.

The photographer prepared non-slip gloves that don't get stuffy♥️

Right: This time, I also put on a shade (sold separately).

Left: The nostalgic "Torch" (by Alec Levy) that was in a certain men's magazine when it was released and I had a hard time deciding which way to put the shade (lol) and the floor type in black and white❤︎

Even though it's the same series as the first shot, the image looks different depending on whether it's clear or black, and whether it has a shade or not♪

Third shot

After lunch, it's finally the final shot. The nearly 50kg "Unfocus" (by Philippe Starck).

Left: Before digital processing, the Century cut the wall lamp from the same series.

The red cord was also hanging loosely m(__)m

After this, in order to remove the Century that was in the way, I removed the chandelier that was hanging and shot another shot (created a layer)

Right: I tried to process the image of the chandelier in the layer image (I also lowered the position of the top a little). The previous two shots were taken without electricity, so I tried turning on the skylight... it turned out to be very gorgeous♥️

Masterpiece

It's a chandelier Not only that, the bold cut of the "Harcourt" and the graceful etching of the "Lohan", which can be said to be icons of wine glasses and tumblers, are masterpieces that have influenced many famous products since then.

Since its exhibit at the Paris World's Fair in 1855, Baccarat chandeliers have continued to shine, incorporating the high skills of glass craftsmen, the essence of designers, and even the latest technology, and are the main characters among the main characters.

This time, the main characters were ultra-beautiful men and women, so I was able to enjoy the sight of them to the fullest on the day of the shoot ♪ Maybe this is what it means to be radiant ♥️

And also at lunchtime ❤︎

When I went out to the balcony from the attic of the studio, a pleasant view spread out before me, and I enjoyed a delicious lunch with the sounds of birds singing in the background while looking at the mountain range and the horizon ヽ(^o^)丿

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.