로고

Sulim & Biotek
Login Register
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

자유게시판

"【Special Feature】The man who prevented the absolute powerhouse, …

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 ulQedj
    댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-10-22 23:49

본문

A man has finally appeared to put a stop to Director Furuya Rei, who was the highest-ranking store record holder and boasted absolute strength with seven sales wins!

His name is Director Josaki Gaia

April was his birthday month, so he ran the slots at full throttle from the first day and poured everything into his work as much as time allowed.

He showed a spectacular performance at the event, and before he knew it, he had set a record of over 12 million yen in sales and 115 nominations.

He also won the "MVP" award for the second time, which is a difficult award to win and has a high borderline,

a result that was more than enough to convince those around him.

However, he himself said,

"It's my birthday month, so it's only natural that I'll do this much. It's meaningless if I don't do the same next month."

He was not at all excited, and it was impressive that he was already looking to the next battle at the first day of May.

That's to be expected.

Of course, Director Furuya Rei won't keep quiet, and the progress of the mid-career staff and the growth of the young staff are increasing at an incredible rate.

In June, the super hot "Anniversary Festival" event will be held!

Also, with ALPHABET's biggest anniversary event coming up in June, everyone is already excited.

If you actually go to the store, you'll be able to feel the dynamism of the raw gems that President Hane has been carefully nurturing over time.

Text by NON

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.